Adam L. DeanAttorney at Law
- Email Us
Adam L. Dean
Attorney at Law
I am licensed in both Oregon and Washington and am experienced at representing clients in all types of criminal prosecutions, divorce, administrative hearings, and appeals. Prior to becoming an attorney, I worked as a master level social worker in numerous public and private social service settings. This experience provides me with a unique perspective which is often utilized in both the family and criminal law setting.
I received my undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire in 1990. I earned a Master of Social Work (MSW) from Washington University in 1992 and a J.D from Marquette University in 1995. I also was a visiting student at the Northwestern School of Law at Lewis & Clark College. In addition to being admitted to the state bars of Oregon, Washington and Wisconsin (inactive), I am admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of Oregon and the Western District of Washington and Eastern District of Wisconsin. I am a member of the Multnomah County Bar Association and the Clark County Bar Association.
Outside of work, I enjoy swimming, camping, hiking, and fishing.
- Marquette University, J.D., 1995
- Washington University, M.S.W., 1992
- University of Wisconsin, B.S.W., 1990
- Oregon State Bar (1995)
- Washington State Bar Association (2001)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (1995, inactive)
- United States District Court of Oregon
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association